Last Updated On: 23-06-2019
We can store your data at various moments, for example when you visit our Website, create an account via our Website, use our Services or when you contact us. We are allowed to process your data because we obtain your permission explicitly. In addition, we need your data to carry out the agreement between you and us. If you choose not to share your data, then we need the delivery address, name and mail address to be able to process the payment, as well as execute the delivery to the designated address.
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
- Your first and last name
- Your billing address
- Your delivery address
- Your phone number (mobile / landline)
- Your e-mail address
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
- The type of your browser
- The operating system that you use
We save the following data to your account: first name, last name, billing and delivery address (street, housenumber, city, zip code, county), company name, mail address, personal password, order history. This way, you don't need to provide us with your data again. We also save - for your own convenience - the data of former orders.
It is possible that the provider of social media sends us information (according to his policy), if you use social media functions on our Website. That can be your name, profile picture, gender, friends list and other information that you provided. If you don't want the social media provider to send us the information, you can change the privacy settings on your social-media account.
If you are on a webpage that uses social media add-ins, your browser sends certain information to the provider of your social-media account. We do not control this data sharing and are not responsible for any data exchange within this process.
We may ask you to participate in market research in order to improve our services and products and tailor relevant information and ads to your preferences. We use these statistic data anonymously for Crowdbutching.com Ltd. You can choose to unsubscribe at any moment. We do not share your answers with others or make them publicly available.
Crowdbutching.com Ltd offers newsletters to help you stay updated on the latest news, offers and specials. We use an opt-in system. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe.
For your order we need your full name, e-mail address, address(es), phone number and payment details. We will register, save and process your details to process your order. If necessary, we will also use these data for a subsequent guarantee. While processing your order we provide DPD group UK Ltd, Stripe Inc., MultiSafePay B.V., Complete Meats Ltd and Trusted Shops GmbH with relevant personal data.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used in a non-conform way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
- The access of the data is secured with two-step verification
- Data back up, NDA's, 2-step authenticator, classified access to certain data appointed to designated employees
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with payment providers, butchers and the logistics company. They will process payment, process and produce order, deliver order. These parties are "processors" within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
Sometimes we share your data with third parties who are not processors. We will agree with those parties that they will use your data carefully. They will only use your data in accordance for the purposes that we received your data for. We may share your data for example with: Customer Service, Ad Tools, Survey Tools, Segmentation Tools or Social Media.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
By storing cookies we make sure that:
- your items are kept in the shopping cart
- you are logged in and be able to shop without hindrance
- you shop safely atCrowdbutching.com Ltd
- you are able to read and write reviews
- we can test improvements
- we can advise you based on your former views and/or purchases
- you receive complete local information
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don't want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
The data we collect are personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records. In the event of fraud, non-payment, or other wrongful act, we can keep some data in a register on a blacklist;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can - on your request - send this copy to another party, so you don't have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
Company number: 11154329
Data protection officer